Yes, I know that it is Tuesday but all of these goals are going to change as it turns out we are moving soon. I will keep working on some and change some others. Here is the edited list that will expand and grow as the move evolves.
threetwo afghans (I have two left to finish this goal. Currently I have three afghans started….
The zig zag chevron stripe is finished. The one on top is started….and I have a granny striped started in my new yarns, and a sampler granny square afghan started.
- Start three more afghans
- Sew 50+ cup cozies in new styles ( I prepare for the holiday buying season in advance, because I also home school.)
- Sew the 30+ new items I need him to photograph
Make the new Christmas items….I started and finished a bunch of these this past week.
- Blog more consistently (I have been writing ahead and found my blog planning pages…)
- Write a business plan
- Take two summery day trips every week (I will be doing this while driving from the old house to the new house.)
- Make some meals for the freezer for THOSE days when I just really need them. I still really need these and will focus on these for this week.
- Help K get her things ready for College…. (two simpler things completed this week)
- Take T for driving practice
- Exercise (walked and/or exercised three times last week. YAY!) Totally missed out on this one. I did, however, climb up and down a ladder painting the laundry room and inside of the kitchen cabinets, so maybe I am still ahead on this.)
- Pack the house room by room and get it ready to move two states away.
- keep Chocolate Dog Studio open as much as I possibly can since I am paying for some advertising.
Rather lofty goals aren’t they. I also have some personal ones that I have not added to this list.
- Work through my Bible study that I stopped this Spring.
- Keep my kitchen and laundry caught up and ready for action. (I am working on this right now. Having done laundry for 8 days + the before and after camp laundry at a laundromat is enough to make me happy I am blessed with a washer and dryer.)
- Have some friends over for dinner…or coffee or dessert or something.
- Read some books about homeschooling (This is on hold until I get settled somewhere).
It has been a wild 8 or is it ten days. I will write about them when I can think more clearly. Some things in our life worked or didn’t work, well at any rate God’s plan for our lives has changed our plans. I am sure that his plan is better than mine but it is rather hard to see at this point in time. We are all well and healthy, job is intact and life is speeding along as usual. So, I am making a choice to be content and happy.
Talk to you later,