I feel like I have a super slow start to the Use Your Stash Challenge – 2015. I needed some inspiration and I found these lovely links to challenge and encourage me to keep going. My stash just seems to keep growing and growing. I have completed some bit fabric and yarn busting projects but I need something for the little bits of yarn and little bits of fabric. This list is a great place to start when it comes to stash busting those little pieces of fabric and yarn.
1.A great stash busting article from Quilting daily!
2. This lovely blanket from Spincushions
3. Yarn Stash busting idea round up by Making it Home!
3. The cutest toddler sweater by Tricksy Knitter that I have ever seen!
4. A paper embellishments stash busting e-course from A Beautiful Mess Shop
5. Crazy Mom Quilts has some great fabric scrap busting ideas.
She has some great ideas so check out the rest of her blog. Here is another post full of wonderful scrap ideas. I really fell down the rabbit hole in her blog there are so many great ideas and I love her use of color!
6. This Groovy Gahn by JustbecauseIcan on Ravelry would be a great scrap blanket.
7. Then there is this beautiful woven fabric basket from MarshmallowsandPickles.
8. For the Knitters…I love this blanket. It is superb. The colors, the pattern, I just like everything about it! It is from https://cauchycomplete.wordpress.com.
9. For the Crocheters, there is this option! It is from Dream a little bigger.
10. A great stash busting quilt is the ticker tape quilt. There are so many options out there. I simply went to Pinterest and searched for ticker tape sewing and came up with so many different options. Here is a great ticker tape style doll quilt. This one is from Teaginnydesigns. She got the pattern from Amanda Jean Nyborg at crazymomquilts.
There 10 great stash busting projects to give you some inspiration for the Using Your Stash Challenge – 2015!
I am not sure what I am going to do right now. I have some blah projects to work on but they aren’t as beautiful as these stash projects. So, I am torn, should I start a new stash busting project or simply use the larger pieces of fabric for the more routine sewing.
Do you have any advice? I sure would love to hear it!
Do you have any stash busting projects or links to share with me? I would also love to see those!
Talk to you later,