Ok, I missed writing yesterday caught up in creating little paper flowers for my Etsy shop! We are all snowed in here at home and probably will be for several more days. So today I get to write 6 things I am thankful for and 2 things I like about myself.
Things I am thankful for
1. A back that is healthy and Â works for shoveling snow; granted I only worked for 20 minutes or so to give the guys a breather.
2. The pellet burner in our house. It has the ability to heat almost the whole upstairs and the cave of a living room on one bag of pellets for 12 hours. It provides a lovely glow and warmth to the room. It came with the house and for many years (due to asthma) we did not run it, but the asthma has diminished so we can once again run the burner.
3. Dogs! Our dogs that bark to remind us that it is time to get up and to care for others.
4. Two daughters! :0) They are wonderful people, talented and caring individuals. As beautiful inside as they are on the outside. Not perfect but awesome anyway.
5. Two sons, that work hard and keep us laughing!
6. Work! We have done the without work thing. No matter what the job, a regular paycheck is a wonderful thing.
Done, whew I can now mark this off my list!
Now two things I like about myself.
1. I am good with color. What does that mean? Well, I have been known to buy items of clothing from one store one year and then get something that matches at a completely different store without trying to!
2. I am a pretty decent from scratch cook and I have taught my kids to cook from scratch. They can follow a recipe and create everything from pizza to cake to homemade bread. The biggest part of this is that they are not afraid to try! This also means that we have eaten some interesting dinners from time to time. lol
Ok, that is it for today!
Talk to you later,
By the Way, What are your three things to be thankful for and one thing you like about yourself? Leave me a note and tell me your three things and one thing about yourself that you like.