I am sure that you never have this problem. ;0) Right!
Ok, well, I have to share about all the things I have started so I can start marking some off of my list. It has been awhile.
1. embroidery projects….
- 2 table runners given to me to finish by my Mom They are about 1/2 finished and require brain power. I can’t do this work on auto pilot. 1 is green and 1 is white
- Two vintage pillow cases that need embroidery that I bought this weekend. They are gloriously smooth and soft. A little yellowed but washing should take care of that. They are in brand new never used condition. I bought the embroidery thread and I am ready to go!
- 1 candlewicking pillow or wall hanging kit that I bought in a moment of weakness to go with a candlewicking kit that I completed 25 years ago. (yeah, right what was I thinking…)
- 5 heart quilt top squares that I would then stitch into a quilt or make into throw pillows.
2. Frogging to do
1 blue/turquoise sweater1/2 done…
- 1 tan sweater vest
- 1 other sweater
- 1 blue sweater vest
1 cotton blanket waiting on the yarn.Completed 3/29/2013
- 1 custom order to do waiting on the yarn, I am still waiting on yarn!
- 1 chunky granny square blanket
- crochet one dots baby blanket… I am waiting on yarn….
- crochet one granny square baby blanket.. this is also waiting on yarn….
- put the crochet trim on two baby flannel blankets
- Crochet one scarf out of blue cotton yarn
- hem two skirts
- hem 1 pr of pants
hand sew one pillow shutCompleted 3/29/2013
- make a quilt… (I really want to but haven’t bought any fabric or planned it at all.)
- finish up about six coat hangers
- make a purse for summer for me. (I have a pattern that I want to conquer!) It has been hard to sew this pattern but just because I haven’t followed the instructions)
- This is the pattern I am trying…
make up about 10 new cup sleeves…just because I can! :0) Sewed up 8 on Monday!
- Finish up four pencil bags (completed two!)
Just have two more…One more left…
- sew more baby bibs
(About 1/2 way there on about 12 more bibs). I finished up three and just have 7 left!
- or throw pillows (new throw pillows for living room…)
- or something…There are things swirling around in my head just waiting for a free moment.
- Strawberry bed
fill in the rest of the beds…This was completed last weekend…
- clean out the front flower beds and get them ready for spring and summer.
- Plant the asparagus after April 15th.