Here we are another Monday. I am running a goal check. This helps keep me on track and remind me that I AM reaching those goals and actually doing something!
threetwo afghans (I have two left to finish this goal. Currently I have three afghans started….
The zig zag chevron stripe is finished. The one on top is started….and I have a granny striped started in my new yarns, and a sampler granny square afghan started.
- Start three more afghans
- Sew 50+ cup cozies in new styles ( I prepare for the holiday buying season in advance, because I also home school.)
- Sew the 30+ new items I need him to photograph
- Make the new Christmas items….
- Blog more consistently (I have been writing ahead and found my blog planning pages…)
- Write a business plan
- Take two summery day trips every week
- Make some meals for the freezer for THOSE days when I just really need them (one lasagna down…)
- Help K get her things ready for College…. (two major things marked off our list.)
- Take T for driving practice
- Exercise (walked and/or exercised three times last week. YAY!)
- Make the kitchen a better place to be, using things I already have. (It seems small and I really have to work at loving being in there.)
- Make the curtains in the living room fit the windows better and the hems the same length (I put these curtains up super quick when I realized that the bamboo shades are see through at night with the lights on.)
Rather lofty goals aren’t they. I also have some personal ones that I have not added to this list.
- Work through my Bible study that I stopped this Spring.
- Have us sit at the table for dinners 5 nights a week. (Totally missed out on this one this past week, but we have another week ahead of us!)
- Keep my kitchen and laundry caught up and ready for action. ( Frankly, got clothes washed but not folded or put away. Laundry is my most hated chore. It is never finished)
- Have some friends over for dinner…or coffee or dessert or something.
- Read some books about homeschooling
Attend the home school curriculum sale this weekend. (Totally missed out on this. Now, I need to find inspiration in another place…)
- Help with the Youth at church at least 2 times a month.
Well, those are my rather lofty goals. I hope that things get better and I get more organized at meeting my goals.
Things I/we accomplished that weren’t on my list of things to do!
I started cleaning and organizing my studio areas.We also moved the furniture around in this area and I need to finish organizing, pitching or donating items. I have a lot of boxes left to go through but we are happy with the new arrangement of the room and how it is starting to come together. I re-opened my Amazon.com shop by listing more books for sale. We did a quick check up on our budget and re-affirmed our money goals. I sat down with our calendar and checked dates and times of appointments as we missed some important things last week.
Talk to you later,